Immer Treu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chello.~:D

5 posters

Go down

Chello.~:D Empty Chello.~:D

Post  iKaty Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:29 pm

Chello Dere,Katy here.Some may know me from Catspawisland and Mystical Realms,If you don't my user is iKaty and im a very friendly person here are some stuff you may like to know:
-
Hiya~Katy,Kat,or iKaty call me whatever~
~~~
Hello and Welcome to Immer Treu (Always Faithful)! I am iKaty and I'm here if you ever need help with anything.Don't be afraid to ask me for help, I'm 100% non-biteable LOL. :3
--
I will asnwer any of your questions, if you need any answered :3 Don't be afraid to ask me though, I don't bite! I am here to help, and if I can't help you with it, I'll probably direct you to an admin who can.
---
Commission status? Closed 3:
I love to color anything guys, so if you'd like something colored, just ask. And if you'd like examples of my drawing skilllzzz, just ask me. c: And I'm sorry to tell ya this, I do make people pay. Sorryyy, but if you'd like something for free and have no money i might help :d. So, if you'd like a commission, keep in mind that you'll have to pay. And if you don't know, I'll make you read my sniff first :3
--
Things I'm good at helping with:

- Art related questions, such as how to make make transparent backgrounds to use as poses or how to colour.
I even will critique your drawings and give you pointers to help you get better if you'd like!
- Questions about how to use the Chatlands. Need help figuring out how to put an away message up or add a friend? I can also help you with the coding in your sniff to make it all pretty like mine!
- Life problemss.3: If you're feeling down and need someone to talk to for advice, I'm always willing to listen and lend a hand, if I can. Now if only I took my own advice
- Some subjects in school. I won't give you the answer, but I'd enjoy helping you figure out how to solve a problem. (Not so good at math or science though, I warn you. :0 My best subjects were literature and history.)

Even if you need help with something else that I don't have listed, feel free to ask! If I can't help you, I can show you someone who can.
--
Here are some stuff you might like to know about me:
-I love helping people,espaiccally new ones :s So feel free to ask me anything and if cant answer it?I'll tell you who can
-Im usually on MR or CPI
-Ranks:None
- Dislikes: Rude and annoying people. Laggers. Spammers. Instamaters.
...Thats it!OH and i do Color for free i do not know how to greyscale or draw so just a warning!!Have a nice day and Take Care..
--
iKaty
iKaty
Stranger

Back to top Go down

Chello.~:D Empty Re: Chello.~:D

Post  Bug Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:31 pm

Welcome to Immer Treu (Always Faithful)!
We're happy to see new faces on our forum and to see our community grow.
Please feel free to partake in our forum games or post in our suggestions area about any ideas you may have. Don't be scared to voice your opinion just be careful not to upset anyone. If you feel something must be said please PM the person.
Here are some helpful links!
Rules and FAQs
List of the administration
Text codes and commands For chat only.
If you need help or want to ask a question, feel free to PM a staff member.
Bug
Bug
Hefty Traveler

http://alittlebug.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Peach Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:56 pm

Welcome to Immer Treu!
Peach
Peach
Roamer

http://Private........contact me on email address or PM me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mahina Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:30 am

Welcome to ImmerTreu!
Mahina
Mahina
Roamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferno Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:15 am

Welcome!
Inferno