Immer Treu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello o3o

+3
Flatline
Inferno
Achilles
7 posters

Go down

Hello o3o Empty Hello o3o

Post  Achilles Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:00 am

Eh Not Very Good with Opening's but I'll Take a Shot at this e.e...

Anyway's, I've been on Wolfhome for a Long time along with CPI but Due to some Drama and Stuff I left, Anyway's I've been on Immer Treu For awhile now and Barely Go onto the Forum's but decided to Look onto This and Roam around on it for a Bit. Um I'm From North Carolina and from Other Forum Web site's I've been on, I couldn't find Many People from North Carolina. Hopefully Immer well have some "Caroline's?" Or Whatever you feel like Calling it.... Eh Not Good with Intro's at the Moment but Let's go into Interest ^^?

I'm a Big Wolf's Rain Fan and Hoping to Find some Other WR's Fan's around here too, Eh My Favorite Character Would Have to be Hige...and That's all I can think of at the Moment :S...But Beside's that I do Have Two Dog's Named "Maximus" and "Achilles." Maximus being a Akita Shepherd and Achilles a Timber Wolf Husky. I Would Post a Picture However on Another Forum Web site I go onto There's a Thing Called, "Spoiler's" That would let you Put a Picture in and you would click on the Spoiler to Show the Image or Video. Keeping it from Making the Page Bigger and such, Since I don't want to Have a Big Image covering This Whole Page Here's just a Link to the Picture :S
http://superluigixx.deviantart.com/art/Timber-Wolf-Husky-199872543
Sorry if That Count's as Advertising, If it Does please tell me and I'll Take the Link out.

Yeah Like I said...I'm not real good with Intro's so Mainly if you want to know anything Non-stalkerish. Just ask and I'll Answer :3? But I hope to stay on this Site as Long as the Other Forum I go on doesn't make me Forget about the Immer Treu Forum's :S.
Achilles
Achilles
Stranger

Back to top Go down

Hello o3o Empty Re: Hello o3o

Post  Inferno Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:31 am

Welcome to Immer Treu (Always Faithful)!
We're happy to see new faces on our forum and to see our community grow.
Please feel free to partake in our forum games or post in our suggestions area about any ideas you may have. Don't be scared to voice your opinion just be careful not to upset anyone. If you feel something must be said please PM the person.
Here are some helpful links!
Rules and FAQs
List of the administration
Text codes and commands For chat only.
If you need help or want to ask a question, feel free to PM a staff member.

The Immer Treu administration.

I'm a huge Wolf's Rain fan too!
It has GOT to be one of the best animes ever. <33
Inferno
Inferno
Chat surveillance

http://www.xxetienettexx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Flatline Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:37 am

Not advertising at all!
Glad to have you here, too!
Your dogs are beautiful X_x It's alright, I'm very awkward when it comes to intros, too!
Flatline
Flatline
Site Owner/ Chat surveillance head

Back to top Go down

Post  Mahina Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:54 am

Welcome to ImmerTreu! I looove your dogs, they're so beautiful, I'm also not good with intos, lol.
Mahina
Mahina
Roamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Achilles Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:28 pm

Thank's ^^', Once Again I have No Idea what to say at the Moment but I'm Hoping to become Active on the Forum's I Guess e.e. Can't think of Nothing to say at the Moment but Another One of my Interest is "Ginga Densetsu weed"? But Now I recently thought of a Few more Fact's about Me So Take a Shot ^^?

I Do Own a Tablet and Use The Art Program's "SAI" and "Gimp". Gimp for usually making Banner's and decorating stuff on Other site's, and SAI For Mostly Drawing. My Favorite Music Would Have to Country Mostly Jason Aldean ^^ But Also Rock and Christian Rock, Definitely Skillet Though :3. Favorite Animal Would Have to Be a Wolf, Mexican Wolf to Be exact :3. Mostly when I Found out that Brazil was a Mexican Wolf I was Happy About that.

I Used to Read a lot of Book's, Mostly Warrior's Until I gave up since there was Way too Many Book's too Keep up with So Now I just go with the Update's on Who's dead and what's Happening from Other Warrior Fan's.

That's all I can think of at the Moment but I be live that's all to Be Said :S. Also Thank's for all the Welcome's ^^.
Achilles
Achilles
Stranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Bug Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:51 pm

Welcome! C:
Bug
Bug
Hefty Traveler

http://alittlebug.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tahoma Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:35 pm

heyehaheyae hi c:
Tahoma
Tahoma
Roamer

http://www.hanatary.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Peach Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:35 pm

Welcome to Immer Treu!
Peach
Peach
Roamer

http://Private........contact me on email address or PM me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum